10/29/2008

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well, I actually did do more to TRY this past week. I made a decision to lay off french fries as much as possible. I am quite addicted to them it seems. But, I did well, only having them one time this week. I had hoped, given the fact that I have been having them much more than one time, that it would make some huge difference. The positive results didn't show up on the scale...still the same. No better, no worse.

But, my mindset was better this week. It seems like I've had more of a "can do" attitude...a "will do" attitude in fact. So, that's great. Oh yes, and I should tell you that someone said, "Hey I can tell you're losing some weight. I see it around your eyes." Just what ya want to hear, right? "Those sure are some slender EYES you have!" What the heck? Well, I guess I should be happy with the compliment. Hmmmm.

Trudging on...

7 comments:

Kim and Eric said...

Keep it up Hots!!! One day at a time, right? Proud of you!

Mallie&Brandon said...

My new nickname for you is Skinnyeyes.

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you Holly ~ your doing great.I know it will only get easier as the time goes by and soon people will be commenting on more than just your eyes!

Two Sisters said...

I have a good feeling about this week for you, Holly! Great attitude. You are doing a great job:).

Jana

Anonymous said...

Holly,

It'll come, no doubt. Keep your positive attitude.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl! And remember, it's progress, not perfection. So the fact that your attitude is changing to be more positive is progress. At this point, the scales don't really matter. As my husband loves to say, "You gotta get your mind right." Yeah, that's easier said than done.

Love you,

Judy

klp said...

attaway-to-go, hotsy! nothing like a nice pair of skinny eyes...