So, I got this idea to try changing ONE thing I like to eat that's bad for me. The plan was not to give that food up altogether, but just to be "on a break" with it for a little while. So, I chose french fries. I love french fries. They are part of several of my favorite meals. I made this decision last Thursday. Don't even ask me how many times I've had french fries since Thursday. It's like my rebellious nature caught wind that I might actually be up to something that would HELP me. Uggggg.
10/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It's ok sweetie ~ we've all been there. The best thing to do is try eating the bad fewer times and not eliminating it completely and then adding something healthy as well. You will do it ~ I believe in you!!
Post a Comment