Webster's defines the word TRY in its verb form as....1. to attempt to do or accomplish as in "HOW ABOUT I TRY TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT!"
So, it's Tuesday. I haven't been TRYING at all this week...even slept in several mornings instead of doing my usual gym routine.
But this morning, I think I'm actually going to give this a new TRY. Please pray for continued motivation...determination...all the good stuff I need to DO THIS! Your encouragement is a lifeline to me! Thank you!!!! Can't thank you enough!
10/21/2008
TRY!
Posted by Holly at 10/21/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Rooting for you! I wish we could work out in the mornings together. It would make getting up a lot easier!
i wish i had magic words for you--there's no one i'd rather wish good things for! still praying that your "try" will turn to "triumph". it's all one day at a time... hang in there!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment