8/13/2008

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well folks, the work has paid off this week! This morning, I am at 221...for a total of 4 pounds lost. Unfortunately, I'll have to post a picture later on today because Doug already left for work. But, I didn't want to leave you all in suspense until tonight! Thanks so much for the encouragement you've given to me throughout the week via email! It helps me SO MUCH!!!!

18 comments:

Sydney said...

WooHoo!! Good girl! Again, I am so very proud of you and I know you can do anything you set your mind to doing.
ps- I think I found your 4 pounds this week :)Please refrain from sending them up the street to me!

LOVE YOU!
Syd

Anonymous said...

Go Holly go! Yay! That's a fantastic first week! Congratulations! Keep it up! Love ya!

Cole and Christy said...

You are awesome! Keep up the great work. Maybe you could keep a food diary and I will eat what you eat:)

Ruth said...

Yea!! So awesome!

Mallie&Brandon said...

"weigh" to go

nancy said...

hooray for you, holly!
i woke up at 6:00 this morning. when i looked at the clock i thought, "holly is already up and at 'em!" so excited that your first week brought such tremendous results! keep up the great work!!! i am so proud of you, cute cousin!
xoxo

Allison Nelson said...

I have been waiting to hear the results. I'm glad you posted them early.
Great job HOlly! Keep up the good work.
Love you,
Al

klp said...

way to go hots! that is a MAJOR step in the right direction. and morning workout? i am definitely impressed. WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!

Jill said...

YAY! Your hard work really paid off!

Kim and Eric said...

Hey, Hey, Hey (in our classic voice)! So very proud of you. I knew that you could do it. Keep it up!! Proud of you for continuing to do those early morning workouts...I know it is not fun getting up at the "butt-crack" of dawn, but well worth it in the long run! Can't wait for next week! Love you, Kim

Anonymous said...

4 poundses!meow?!awesome job, sweetie, extra awesome!i'll help you get that picture posted.keep on keepin' on, sweetheart.luvses!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME HOLLY! What a great first week. Keep going strong girl!

Anonymous said...

Holly,

You go girl!!!! I'm so proud of your first week - 4 lbs - that's awesome! You obviously have figured out the secret, so keep it up. I wish we were still working out together, but you wouldn't want to be around me at 5:15 a.m. I'm not pretty, or happy, or motivated. But I admire your tenacity.

Love you,

Judy

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly :) you are on an excellent path. I'm a friend of Judy's and I teach yoga at the Maverick. If you get a chance, come on Monday's at 7:00 pm. It's great for the back, joints, mind and every other part of your body! I would love to meet you. Thanks for sharing your story.

Mommy of Two said...

Holly I love the blog. You go!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Yay! Good job! Paying off! Go get yourself a sugar free sno cone as a cool reward!

Meggan and Trent said...

woo-hoo! (Delayed comment, but you already heard the audio version...).

D said...

Way to go, Hotsie!