That's right...time to tattle on myself. As we all know, the road to any goal is full of ups and downs, highs and lows. Well, tonight might have been a bit of a low. There I was, cooking what was going to be a healthy chicken taco recipe. Chicken prepared...check. And that's as far as I got. All of the sudden, I decided that I was just incredibly too tired to complete the cooking of this meal. So what did I do? Called Doug to help finish it? Well no. Took a rest and came back to it? No again. Told Doug that we were going to Cici's for pizza? You got it. The only redeeming moment of this story is that we walked to Cici's from our house. Yeah, I know, not so redeeming.
Besides this momentary breakdown (as well as one with an ice cream cone and some movie candy), I've done pretty well this week. Now, the scales may not be kind to me tomorrow due to a few of my choices this week. But, we'll see. I have continued my workouts and with added intensity! I am so thankful to actually feel like I'm working out hard again! It's taken me awhile to get back to that place due to my sciatic nerve problems. My spirits remain high and I continue to feel very motivated.
Over the weekend, I was looking through my closets (yes, I said CLOSETS) at my Mom's house. There are three to be exact...full of clothes from my smaller days! It was wonderful motivation to see those clothes again. It was like seeing an old friend! I can't wait to hang out with them again, and that gives me the desire I need to keep going.
Thanks for your continued support, prayers and encouragement. I don't know how anyone does this without the help and support of the people around them. Talk to you tomorrow!
Some pictures that we took last week...
I think I've decided to post new pictures with every 10 pounds lost. So, when I finally get to 10 pounds down, I'll post some more.
9/02/2008
Tattle-Tale Tuesday
Posted by Holly at 9/02/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment