11/19/2009

Two Words...

FIFTEEN POUNDS!!!!!
And a goal...

This is a dress that I have had, but never got to wear. It still has the tags on it because I bought it at the end of the season at Ann Taylor, planning to wear it the next year. But, then the next year came and I had grown about 3 sizes bigger than this dress! Oops.

It's a size 12...
Getting there by April 4th will be a task, but I can certainly TRY!!!

5 comments:

Diana Robinson said...

I'm so proud of you, girl! I think I might start up a blog myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mrs said...

Holly,

Your last three posts just showed up on my Reader TODAY. Isn't that weird?

I've been thinking of you and wondering how you're doing, and WOW! You're DOING, all right!

Psalm 71:19-20!

LynnAnn said...

That was 5 words. And if you count the extra exclamation points and the ellipses you're somewhere around 8 words. You are awesome at losing weight but not all that awesome at math. I'm pretty proud of you though. Love you Friend!

Ryall & Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryall & Jane said...

Wow Holly! Amazing!
I so want you to be healthy physically and in every other way, but we love that your sweet heart and soul and fun will be the same, Thank Goodness! Praying for God's Best for you..and Doug. We love y'all! J&R