7/17/2009

Going Private

I can't say the word "private" without thinking about how my husband calls the movie, Saving Private Ryan , by the WRONG name. He calls it Saving Ryan's Privates. Anyway, I'm going private here. And honestly, I don't know if I'm really starting this blog up again or not. In the event that I do, though, I wanted you all who have been so faithful to read and encourage me in the past to still be able to do that! :) So, keep your eyes open. I might just write something! I know you're waiting on pins and needles. Ha.

7 comments:

LynnAnn said...

Well after my grandmother's latest antics I'm going to be right there with you. Lets split a grilled chicken breast that fits in the palm of our hand together.

Melisa said...

You go girl! I'm struggling right now myself with the move and knee injury, so how about you send some motivation my way! :o)

LaurakC said...

We are here for you always! Hang in there and know that we love you ~ Miss you guys and hope we can see you soon.

Anonymous said...

you go girl! you can do it! Just joined weight stinkin watchers myself so I can get rid of this baby fat. or maybe i'll just call it baby phat to sound more cool.

you can do it!!!!!!

Judy Smith said...

Hey Holly,

So Glad to hear from you again and to know that you are still hanging in there. I hate it that we (women) have to struggle so much with our weight! I wish I didn't give a crap, (like most men), but I do. I have lots of faith in you and know you will make progress on getting to your goal. Just take tiny baby steps.

Love you,

Judy

Kim and Eric said...

Love you and am right there along side of you! You are amazing and so beautiful inside and out!! I know that you can do it!

nancy said...

OK, dear cousin--
i'm officially "in" your private site (that sounds completely nasty). always know that i am here for you, and that i love and admire you ever so much!! go for it! :-)
xoxo