11/20/2008

Truth Telling

I just wrote a whole post explaining to you all that I'm "taking a break" from the blog. When I reread it, only one word came to mind...COWARD. I just didn't want to have to tell you all that I gained...5...pounds. So, rather than telling you that, I wrote a post explaining how "I need time to think" and how "It's just too much pressure having to share it with the world." Well NO! I started this, and I promised to post and keep going EVEN WHEN the going got SUCKY. Well, it's sucky alright! But it's only sucky because I haven't even been TRYING. I just let life get the best of me. So my Mom hasn't been available to work out in the mornings with me? Well, I guess that means I get to QUIT! What????? No. I am alot of things, but I'm no quitter. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'm not gonna quit. I'll tell you that much. So, please keep pulling for me and praying for me! I gotta do this...I HAVE TO!

8 comments:

Mrs said...

Holly, so sorry for your discouragement. Praying for God to BE your strength and give you the power to take the first step! Don't think about what you didn't do. Just start where you ARE.

Melisa said...

Are you trying to compete with me? Cuz if you are, I'm sorry, but my 9!!! has you beat. But guess what. I've already lost 5 of those in 2 weeks. Just dust yourself off and get back to it! At least, that is what I'm telling ME! You can do this, girl. And don't be afraid to ask for help. I can't tell you how many times I tried and failed on my own before I called in the big guns. I thought I was incapable of losing weight. But I got on a professional program, sought counseling to deal with some of the "why I eat"s, and got on a prescription medication to help with my appetite. I am so not saying that you need to do anyone of those things. You are quite capable of doing it without help. All I'm saying, is that you shouldn't be afraid to get help if you need it at some point. Make sense? Love you. You can do this!

Meggan and Trent said...

Bon, you can do it. I believe in you. I know you can.

klp said...

sorry for the discouraging week, hotsy. time for a fresh start, and it looks like your post was exactly that!! you can do it!!

Sydney said...

Oh Hots. I love you so much! My dear friend, you can't quit. Even if you quit the blog, it will all still be with you. I am so very proud of you always and know that you can do ANYTHING.
LY!

Anonymous said...

Love your attitude and your honesty! Still in it with ya!

Kim and Eric said...

Hots, Proud of your honesty....you can do it! I hate that you had a difficult week, but I know that you can get back into it. Praying for you friend. Love you so much.

Anonymous said...

Holly,

I'm a little behind in reading your blog. I'm so sorry you are discouraged, but what's important is that you are NOT a quitter!!!! I know you can and will do it. Just try to take it "one day at a time."

I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.

Love ya,

Judy